5th February 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

List of good government jobs for girls?

I m pursuing b.tech computer sci. 7th sem and I want to do government job. tell me various government jobs which is good for girls and salary should b atleast 25000 or 30000 or above.
and I dnt want to do further studies so tell me jobs on graduation based.

15th April 2015, 10:53 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good government jobs for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m pursuing b.tech computer sci. 7th sem and I want to do government job. tell me various government jobs which is good for girls and salary should b atleast 25000 or 30000 or above.
Nice to see that you are interested in a government job after completing your graduation. To get a government job, you have to appear for the competitive examination & when you clear the examination then you are eligible for final interview. Without clear competitive examination conducted by various government sectors, you will not get any government job. All government companies will select candidates on the basis of a written test followed by Group discussion/Personal Interview.

After graduation you are eligible almost for all the government examination. Graduation is the minimum qualification required for most of the government jobs.

For girls, Banking sector is the best option. The salary in the banking sector is good and the facilities for girls in the banking sector is also awesome. After graduation, you can apply for various Probationary officer posts. You can apply for Upcoming IBPS PO examination, SBI PO Examination & all the banking sector examination.

To apply for Probationary officer post, you must have completed your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Your age should between 20 to 30 years.

The Starting salary in the banking sector for probationary officer post (PO) is more than 20,000. After completing probation period, you will get salary around 35,000 per month with all the facilities like, HRA, TA, DA, etc. If you are interested in government job, then banking sector job is best for you.

To get a probationary officer job, you have to crack the online test. The examination is objective with negative marking. The duration of examination is 2 hours.

If you are interested, then you can apply for SBI PO 2015 examination. The notification is already out and the online registration is already started. You can fill the online application form before 02-May-2015. Now, you have to face two individual papers in SBI PO examination. The pattern of examination is changed. First, you have to clear the preliminary examination to be eligible for Mains. You can check the official notification for complete details.

A part of banking sector job, you are also eligible to apply for defence job like CDS OTA (Officer training academy). If you are interested in SSC, then after graduation, you can apply for Combined Graduate level examination (CGL).

You can also apply for the teaching job as contractual basis in some government schools /colleges. After graduation there are so many jobs available for you, but to get government job you have to clear the examination.

I suggest you to prepare for the Banking sector job, the career in the banking sector is bright. If you are interested in the banking field, then apply for SBI PO Examination Online. To get complete details regarding SBI PO Examination, please visit the official website of SBI.

~~ SBI PO Online Registration Last Date: 02-May-2015.
~~ Eligibility Criteria: Graduation degree in any discipline
~~ Age eligibility: Minimum: 21 years, Maximum: 30 years
~~ Total Vacancies: 2000
~~ Salary: Starting basic pay is Rs 16,900 (with 4 increments) in the scale of Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
19th April 2015, 07:46 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of good government jobs for girls:

>>Banking sector (Bank POs, Clerk) through IBPS exam score
>>State Government jobs
>>Railway jobs (Junior engineer / senior engineer)
>>UPSC examination (IAS/ IPS/IFS)
>>Public sector jobs through GATE exam
>>Lecturing jobs through CSIR NET or UGC NET exam.
>>Engineering services exam

24th April 2015, 01:11 PM
Ashwakh

Keeping the salary which you mentioned in the question , here i am giving some list of Government jobs which girls can apply .

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam (ias , ips ,etc.)

Age shouldbe in between 21-30 years only , if you belong to General category
Age shouldbe in between 21-33 years only , if you belong to OBC Category
Age shouldbe in between 21-35 years only , if you belong to SC , ST category
You shouldbe a citizen of India

** you can apply for the exam , in your final year of B.tech also .

~ You can apply for the post of Probationary officer in Banking sector.
you can apply for the Ibps bank po exam also.

~ you can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce.

AFCAT - airfoce common admission test

The exam includes 3 branches namely ,

1) technical branch
2) flying branch
3) ground duty branch
12th May 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing btech civil engineering 5th semester i'm willing to do an government job after completing my graduation .so kindly suggest me what are the govt jobs available for girls??
18th May 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

My parents desire me i am pick a job. minimum salary 25,000.and my aim of life is we follow the aim of my parents.please give me a good job.
i am the student of bs biotechnology.i am the student of virtual university of pakistan. i complete my study with hard working. Ihope you give ma chance for that i am complete my aim.Thanks,
4th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I want government good job in Bca department. This year complete my graduation in Bca. I want good government job.my parents always support me to I get self independent,beacuse i am a girl.
I very Thankful for give me opportunities in government sector.my dreams then successful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?