7th May 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for IT students in Mumbai?

I am working in IT Company. I wanted to work in Indian Railway service for engineers.I completed BSCIT from Mumbai University. So Can anyone please tell me how to get Government Jobs in Indian Railways? Awaiting to get the response on the same.

18th May 2017, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for IT students in Mumbai?

Government Job Opportunities for IT students in Mumbai :

Even though you are from IT background, you may find employment opportunities in Government sector. There is a certain eligibility criteria in order to get job in Government sector.

>> You must have completed Graduation or B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> In general, there is no certain minimum percentage required in Graduation in order to government jobs.

>> Indian Railways issues official notification for filling up several vacancies every year. As you have done Bachelor Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Indian Railways.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?