11th December 2016, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Where should a B.Sc Apparel Fashion Technology candidate apply for government job? Which type of job I can get?

Hello sir, I am studying B.Sc Apparel Fashion Technology and want to get job in government sector. Where should I apply for government job? Which type of job I can get after it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government job in textile to apply after completion of B.Sc apparel and fashion technology?
  2. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Desgining?
  3. Is it possible for me to get any government job in fashion industry?
  4. How can I get a job in government sector after completing BSc custom design and fashion technology
  5. Can I get job as Lecturer in government field?
  6. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  8. How to apply for Government job in apparel section after Diploma in fashion designing and 8 years experience?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Diploma in Fashion Technology candidate?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing course?
  11. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  12. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic after completing MSc in Apparel Technology
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
  14. How can I get a government job after completing BSc in fashion technology
  15. Can i pursue my career in MSc Interior Designing after completing BSc in Apparel and Fashion Technology?
  16. Can I get a government job as a teacher after doing BSc fashion technology from PTU
  17. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  18. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
18th May 2017, 07:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should a B.Sc Apparel Fashion Technology candidate apply for government job? Which type of job I can get?

Job Opportunities for B.Sc in Apparel Fashion Technology background candidates:

After successful completion of B.Sc in Apparel Fashion Technology, you may find employment opportunities in,

>> Apparel Training and Design Center

>> Apparel Export Promotion Council

>> Apparel Production Departments

You may apply for the posts namely, Assistant Controller, Merchandiser, Production Assistant, Technical designer, Assistant Designer, Junior Weaver, Factory In-charge, Junior Assistant in Apparel Fashion Departments....etc.,

In order to get job in the field, then I suggest you to get good knowledge on the following areas,

@ Computer Aided Design (CAD)

@ Ornamentation

@ Textile

@ Fabrics ...etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?