16th February 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?

hi
i'm shweta and i have completed my 12th from commerce stream n i want to know that can i do government bank jobs now or i hav to do courses for that and plz tell me the eligibilty for doing this job and can i do another jobs also if yes then plz brief it to me that what type of government jobs can i do

17th February 2015, 07:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?

With the qualification you have (12th class in commerce) you are not eligible to apply for government banks examinations now. Yes, as you said you are required to definitely pursue some other courses after 12th class to be eligible for Banking examinations. Basically the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. Since your aim is to get job in Government banks, there should be 2 years strong preparation to achieve your dream. I suggest you to first complete GRADUATION (B.Com/ BBA/ or any bachelor courses) to be eligible for government bank examinations. And meanwhile start your preparation from 1st year of Graduation onwards to get job in Government banks easily. Apart from this, you are eligible to apply for Postal Assistants, NDA & NA, SCRA, Staff Selection Commission MTS, and Higher Secondary Level Examination with 12th qualification. If you wish you apply for more government jobs, you must have "Graduation" as minimum educational qualification.
15th April 2015, 06:21 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?

Remember with 12th as Qualification , no one is eligible to apply for the bank jobs .

Generally , to apply for the bank jobs minimum qualification is Graduation . So , you should go for graduation and complete it from a recognised university .

After graduation , you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam .

Age shouldbe in between 20-28 years only to apply for the exam , if you belong to General category
Age shouldbe in between 20-31 years only to apply for the exam , if you belong to OBC Category candidates
Age shouldbe in between 20-33 years only to apply for the exam , if you belong to SC , ST category candidates.
You shouldbe a citizen of India

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) preliminary exam
2) main exam
3) interview
26th January 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 20year old student 1st year b.com and I have still not completed graduation can I give ibps exam now?
28th July 2019, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is sakshi as I have completed my 12 this year and I'm doing B.com so I wanted to know that after completing 1 or 2 year of my graduation is I'm eligible for banking exam ,if I'm Then please tell how to prepare what are procedure and what to do as I dont know any thing about the banking|!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?