5th February 2015, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Materials to prepare for government jobs?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I want to get a government job diploma mechanical so i need perfect material for preparing government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?
  2. Materials to prepare for Group II exam? From which website can I download it?
  3. How to prepare for government jobs exam after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. How to prepare for government jobs exams?
  5. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  6. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  7. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  8. How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development
  9. How yo prepare for government jobs while in ECE 2nd year?
  10. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  11. How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC/
  12. In which way I should prepare to get a Government Job after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate with the stream of Computer Science? Study Materials for this Exam?
  14. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  15. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  16. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for IES entrance examination? Study materials for the same?
  18. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
1st September 2017, 06:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Materials to prepare for government jobs?

Best Books recommended to prepare for Government Jobs:

There are several books recommended for appearing in Government jobs related to Mechanical Engineering.

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

>> A Handbook for Mechanical Engineering by Made Easy Editorial Board

>> Mechanical Engineering GATE 2018 by Dinesh Nath Goswami

>> GATE 2018 : Mechanical Engineering Solved Papers by Made Easy Editorial Board

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?