13th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development

how we have to prepare for achieve the government jobs related to police service in India? how should we study or get the rank as well as crack the interview? on which area we have to focus more?
as i am doing master's in development and i am not satisfied with the work i need some power and prestigious government job?

15th March 2016, 12:27 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for government job? I am doing masters in development

Yes, if you are interested in getting Indian Police Service job, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC every year.

It is not an easy task to qualify in all three stages of Civil Service examination. So,you have to work hard with great determination and dedication.

The question paper in examination contains questions from almost all the topics so you have to focus on all. To get more details about syllabus visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?