24th May 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of GIDC Assistant Engineer will be released?

Sir,
I have passed out B.E. in EEE field. I want the job as soon as early. I want to work as an Assistant Engineer in GIDC. Kindly let me know when its notification will release? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of APSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  3. When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?
  4. Eligibility to appear in TSTRANSCO exam for ECE graduates?
  5. When the Drug Inspector written test is conducted in a year?
  6. When the notification of BEL Assistant Trainee will be released for Diploma in ECE holder?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  8. When is the next bank PO clerk exam?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?
  10. When the notification of Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer recruitment will be released? Number of vacancies available?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  12. When the notification of Indian Army Nursing Assistant recruitment will be released?
  13. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  14. Any exam which is coming soon for Central Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will be the Assistant Engineering Transco Post notification going to be released?
  16. When will be the AG BSc notification going to be released?
  17. How should I apply for SBI clerk online? Is online registration process for SBI clerk exam finished?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi/Bombay?
27th May 2016, 12:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of GIDC Assistant Engineer will be released?

No such notification has been released yet for the post of Assistant Engineer in GIDC. You will however be notified as soon as any such recruitment process is started. Therefore, you need not be worried about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?