18th April 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?

Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th? What are the government jobs I am eligible? Can you please list me down all those jobs which I can apply for? and provide me the details which I need to follow for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the students graduated from IGNOU without passing 10th or 12th eligible for government job?
  2. Am I eligible for any government job or banking job if I completed 12th with 55.33% marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  4. Can I apply for any Government job if secured 70% in 10th, 44% in 12th Science and 56% in B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 56% marks?
  6. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  7. Am I eligible for the government job at just 52% in class 12th exam?
  8. Am I eligible for Lecturer job in State Government colleges?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  11. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys if secured 85% in 10th, 80% in 12th and 64.98% in B.E.?
  13. Am I eligible for job in private companies having gap between 10th and 12th?
  14. Am I eligible for PO positions in Government Banks having scored 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 73% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for a job in Government Sector after scoring 7.5 CGPA in first year Electrical and Electronic with 70% in 12th, 58% in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
19th April 2016, 09:31 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?

You have completed intermediate with 58% marks and want to get government jobs. Following are the list of government jobs in which you can apply:

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC of any company

>>You are eligible for the above posts. But the thing is that you must have good typing speed in computer too. You are eligible for only few exams as you have not done graduation degree. In my opinion you have to firstly do the graduation degree from a recognized university. After completing the graduation course you are eligible for more competitive exams.
19th April 2016, 10:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th? What are the government jobs I am eligible? Can you please list me down all those jobs which I can apply for? and provide me the details which I need to follow for the same?
Yes, 12th standard candidates are eligible for government sector jobs through SSC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
19th April 2016, 11:58 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for recruitment in government jobs after 10+2.

Some of the entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs such as SSC CHSLE, NDA, IB etc..

But, you have to qualify in all stages of examination for final recruitment.
19th April 2016, 07:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a higher secondary degree holder, the government job options available for are here under :-

i) You are eligible for becoming lower divisional clerk in the government offices by clearing Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination. Also for appearing in the same examination, you must be the citizen of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

ii) You are eligible for becoming defense officer ( i.e; lieutenant ) but for the same you will need to clear National Defense Academy ( NDA ). Also for appearing in the same examination, you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

For more detailed information about the eligibility, question pattern, syllabus, etc. of these examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.ssconline.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in.
20th April 2016, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get government job after completion of 12th Class. In general, there no certain percentage criteria required for appearing in government based recruitment examinations. So, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in government sector with the above mentioned percentage. The basic criteria required for applying in "12th CLASS PASS" from a recognized university/ institute. You may apply for the following jobs with on 12th Class basis.

>> CRPF Head Constable Recruitment
Last Date - 5th May 2016
http://crpfindia.com/crpfform.aspx

>> Military Engineering Services (Several Posts)
Last Date - 19th April 2016
http://mes.gov.in/imggi/MES%20RECT%2...20Feb%2026.pdf

>> HQ Maintenance Command IAF Group C Posts
Last Date - 2nd May 2016
http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData...1_84_1516b.pdf

>> Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Posts
Last Date - 2nd May 2016
http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData...4_50_1516b.pdf

Other than the above said recruitment you may also apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, Postal Department Exams, Indian Railways, National Defence Academy and Special Class Railway Recruitment Examinations after completion of 12th Class.
20th April 2016, 12:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for the government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% in 12th Class. The state government staff selection commission conducts examination for the recruitment (like TNPSC, HSSC etc.). There are various posts in state government for some posts the required qualification is 10th and for some 12th. So you can apply to the posts where the qualification required is 10th and 12th. They required to only pass eligibility and they don’t insist on marks percentage. So you are eligible for government job after 12th standard.
27th August 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Thank you so much for giving a solution to my problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?