5th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Medical eligibility criteria for Intelligence Officer post in NCB?

My arm was fractured when i was 12 yrs old however it does not effects the strength of my arm. Can i qualify the medical test of Intelligence officer in narcotics control bureau?

Reply soon............

6th September 2015, 05:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical eligibility criteria for Intelligence Officer post in NCB?

Here i provide the requirements for the candidates for the post of intelligent officer.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-56 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should have passed his bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :

* Candidate should be physically fit.

* Eye sight should be 6/6 and 6/9 of distant vision for two eyes with or without glasses.

* Candidate should not have any physical deformities.

* Candidate should have efficiency of walking.

* They must be in good mental and bodily healthy without any defects.
6th September 2015, 07:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical eligibility criteria for Intelligence Officer post in NCB?

Medical eligibility criteria for Intelligence Officer post in NCB are as under :-

For Male candidates :

Height : 165 cm for general candidate and 162.5 cm for candidates belonging to Hill areas and tribals .

Chest : 77 cm without expansion and 82 cm with expansion for general candidate and 75 cm without expansion and 80 cm with expansion for tribals and candidates belonging to Hill areas .

For Female candidates :

Height :157 cm for general candidate and 154 cm for candidates belonging to Hill areas and tribals .

Eye Sight : 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes with or without wearing of glasses.

The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, bow legs, varicose vein, squint in eye, any loss of part of body .

The candidate should posses high color vision for the post of Intelligence Officers in NCB.

The candidate must be in good mental and bodily health and should be free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?