10th September 2012, 05:27 PM
kautilya90

When will be the next NCB exam? What is the criteria required? I have finished my B.E in computer science

hi this kautilya...
i hv finished my BE in computer science...i want to join NCB...so please tell me when ll be the next NCB exam and what is the criteria requried.....
thanking you...
mob:-09035175279
email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to can I join NCB? What are the required qualifications for NCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the criteria to undertake KAS exam? I have finished 2nd year engineering in computer science
  3. How can I join NCB? What is the qualification?
  4. What is the procedure for a girl to apply for IAF? I have finished B.Tech in computer science stream
  5. How to join NCB after passing Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join NCB?
  6. Cut off marks and other requirements for selection IO NCB for SC/ST/OBC?
  7. How to join NCB or any defense service? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in computer science after finishing MCA or MBA? I have finished BSc Computer Science
  9. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for TET exam after finishing BSc computer science
  12. Eligibility criteria to be a part of NCB? When will the exam be held?
  13. What is the criteria to get a job after passing computer science and engineering? Which exams are required for this job? How much is the salary?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?
  15. How to get a job in Narcotics Bureau?
  16. Am I eligible for DEO entrance exam in Tamilnadu government? I have finished BSc computer science
  17. Required Qualification for the position of Intelligence Officer in NCB Department? Previous 3 year Question Papers for this Exam?
  18. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
20th November 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the next NCB exam? What is the criteria required? I have finished my B.E in computer science

I have completed BE in electrical and electronics Engg in second class. Am i eligible to write KAS exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?