28th January 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Microbiology falls under Biological science or not?

I am finishing B.Sc microbiology. Now studying B.Ed. My subject which comes under the biological science is applicable for TET exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which MSc course should I opt for and their MSC entrance exams dates -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which colleges are offering integrated Ph.D in Biological Science? What kind of preparation is required?
  3. Am I eligible to write TRB Exam having completed B.Ed in Biological Science and M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?
  5. Can i join Biological Science in Post Graduation after B.Tech in IT?
  6. Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University
  7. What is the scope for MSc molecular biology?
  8. Am I eligible to write TRB Exam being a candidate having completed B.Ed and M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. IIT JAM 2016 reference books for Biological Science
  10. University of Kashmir - Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. How to change preferences of branches/streams in BITSAT?
  12. Which professional course should I choose after B.Sc when Chemistry, Physics and Maths subjects are not but Biology is good?
  13. Best book for IIT-JAM 2015 Biological Science stream
  14. Can a Biological Scientist do PGD in Public health
  15. Should i pursue M.Sc. in Biological Science after B.Sc. completion?
  16. Eligibility for masters in Biological Science after B.A in Sociology and appeared for GRE?
  17. Can you please provide me the details about all the subjects of biology field which are possible to take?
  18. How may I join B.Ed after completing B.Sc(Micro biology)? List of colleges available for that course in Nellore vicinity?
28th January 2018, 12:37 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Microbiology falls under Biological science or not?

Yes, microbiology falls under biological subject and is also applicable for TET examination. You should have completed your graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. So, you can apply for TET examination on the basis of microbiology and B.Ed.
29th January 2018, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Microbiology falls under Biological science or not?

Microbiology is definitely a biological science subject. If you have got your graduation in the same subject, then surely you will be eligible for B.Ed in biological science.

Once you have B.Ed in the concerned subject, you will be eligible for TET for the same subject. Final year candidates are definitely eligible, but you need to fulfill the eligibility afterwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?