2nd November 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?

I am perusing B.Sc Microbiology and after it want to study M.Sc Microbiology. I want to know does the University of Liverpool provides this course? Way to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  2. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  3. How to get direct admission in MSc Microbiology in recognized university?
  4. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  6. Calicut University offers M.Sc in Microbiology or not?
  7. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  8. Is there any entrance exam to get admission for MSc Microbiology in Bangalore University?
  9. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  11. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  12. Where can I do MSc in Microbiology?
  13. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  14. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  15. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  18. Universities having centers in Delhi/NCR offering MSc in Microbiology? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
4th November 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am perusing B.Sc Microbiology and after it want to study M.Sc Microbiology. I want to know does the University of Liverpool provides this course? Way to get admission?

Yes, University of Liverpool offers the MSc Advanced Biological Sciences (Microbiology) course. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or Honors Degree in a relevant Biological Sciences subject with good academic records are eligible to apply for the MSc Advanced Biological Sciences (Microbiology) course at University of Liverpool. Candidates with a 6.5 band in IELTS (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) can apply for the admission. Candidates must have scored 70% or above from Central / State Boards in Class XII are eligible for the admission. Candidates can apply online for the admission in University of Liverpool. Candidates can find the details at the University of Liverpool website link given Click Here
4th November 2017, 07:56 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does the University of Liverpool provides M.Sc Microbiology? Way to get admission?

Sorry to inform you that University of Liverpool does not provide M.Sc Microbiology course. In order to know list of masters degree courses provided by University of Liverpool, kindly visit the given link https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/po...aught/courses/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?