28th January 2018, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible or not for a Loco Pilot job?

Sir, I have completed my 10th class from SRI AUROBINDO HIGH SCHOOL,BARIPADA,DIST-MAYURBHANJ,STATE-ODISHA,then I have studied in SRI CHAITANYA COLLEGE,BACHUPALLY,HYDERABAD,TELENGANA in stream of MPC(MATHEMATICS-PHYSICS-CHEMISTRY), then now I am studying in MPC AUTONOMOUS COLLEGE,BARIPADA,DIST-MAYURBHANJ,STATE-ODISHA in computer science hons. It's my last year Sir. Next year in June I will complete my graduation. May I know that I am eligible or not for loco pilot Sir? if another job for me then kindly inform me in my email [email protected]. I am more interested about railway jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get Loco Pilot job? What is the next step to be taken after 12th?
  3. What is the qualification needed to become a rail driver in India?
  4. Can a Diploma in E&T apply for Loco Pilot job? How to prepare for Loco Pilot exam and Psycho test?
  5. Which course should I prefer after 10th to become a Loco Pilot?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for assistant loco pilot job after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Railway Loco Pilot job after completing ITI? Can I become a Loco Pilot with a weak eyesight?
  8. What should I do to become a Loco Pilot or to get a Railway job?
  9. What are the requirements for loco pilot job?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot job with -6 power?
  11. Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. How to become a Loco Pilot? Education qualification, examination and duration?
  13. Am I eligible for loco pilot job after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How can I become a Loco Pilot?
  15. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  16. Am I eligible to get a job in loco pilot after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Can a B.Tech with Civil branch eligible for Loco Pilot job? Which type of job is available in Indian Railway?
  18. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot for a candidate with 64% in 10th standard? -- [New]
28th January 2018, 12:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible or not for a Loco Pilot job?

In order to become a loco pilot, you must complete your 10th standard from a recognized board. You must also have ITI qualification in trades like: fitter/electrician/wireman/turner/heat engine/mechanic diesel/electronics mechanic/machinist etc. Your age should be in between 18 years to 30 years. OBC candidates will get age relaxation of 3 years and SC/ST will get 5 years of relaxation. With this eligibility you can visit the official website (http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/index_new.html) and apply for RRB examination. After qualifying the examination you will be appointed as an assistant loco pilot. After getting experienced you can become a loco pilot.
28th January 2018, 06:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To be a loco pilot in future, candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th standard and ITI in any trade.
This is the basic qualification which is required to become a loco pilot in future.
28th January 2018, 09:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for railway loco pilot post is 10th class and Candidate should also complete ITI to apply for this position. Upper age limit specified for this post is 30 years and those candidates who come under reserve categories are allowed age relaxation.
You need to appear for RRB exam as part of selection criteria for this post.
29th January 2018, 04:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For loco pilot job in Indian Railways, you need to have diploma in the relevant stream. Normally, those who have done diploma in mechanical/automobile/electrical are eligible for it.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the Railway recruitment board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?