25th July 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in graduation for IBPS exam?

Minimum marks in Graduation for Appearing IBPS EXAM 2014 ?? There had been news of changes in last 2 years so am totally confused now...

28th July 2014, 01:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in graduation for IBPS exam?

There is no percentage bar for marks in graduation to appear for IBPS exam for clerical cadre. There has not been changes in this criteria. However, operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute. Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.

For more details, refer to the document attached.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CWE_Clerks_III_Advt.pdf(247.3 KB, 168 views)
11th July 2016, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 50%in BSc mathematics, so can i eligible for ibps rrb office assistant and clerical cadre?
Sir please tell me? Thanku sir
10th December 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage is required for IBPS exam for bank manager post?????
7th February 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.89% in graduation then my question is I am eligible for banking exam/IBPS
3rd March 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 53% in graduation then my question is I am eligible for banking exam \ibps
28th November 2017, 11:17 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS CLERK & PO exams is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.And there is no marks percentage criteria.
#Age limit to apply for IBPS CLERK EXAM is 21-28 years and for IBPS PO exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are : 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates.
#And the selection procedure of IBPS CLERK post is preliminary exam,main exam,language proficiency test.And for IBPS PO post is preliminary exam,main exam,personal interview.
#Written exam contains 5 sections namely Quantitative aptitude,reasoning,computer knowledge,English language knowledge,General awareness with special reference to banking industry.
#For further details please visit www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?