5th January 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?

Hi,

I want to apply for the government job as a teacher/professor. I have an experience of 4 years post my MBA. Is part time Ph.D is also good way possible for me as I don't want to quit my current job.

10th January 2015, 12:07 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?

To get a government professor job first of all you need to have a postgraduate degree in the subject. After that you have to qualify for the National Eligibility Test for Lecturers or professors. Then after qualifying for NET you will be eligible to apply for the job of Assistant professor in any university or college across India. Prior to that if you complete your PhD then that also would be better for you. Because PhD qualified assistant professors are very few in competition most of them do it after getting a job. The other thing which you have asked is yet another option for you as part time PhD will save your job and time also.
10th January 2015, 12:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?

If you want to get a Lecturer job in a Government college after your MBA program then you have to clear exams like UGC NET for Central Government colleges and SLET for State Government colleges.

You can apply for Management subject as you have the MBA degree. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University.

You can continue with your current job and start preparing for NET/SLET because it will give you double advantage. First is a Government lecturer job and second is Ph.D admission. Those who have NET/SLET score can apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?