7th September 2014, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to so any other course for getting job in Bharat Electronics Limited?

I have completed BE in computer science engineering. Is it necessary for me to complete any other course for getting a job in Bharat Electronics Limited? Do i have to do AMIE course?

15th September 2014, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to so any other course for getting job in Bharat Electronics Limited?

There is no separate exam for getting job in BHEL. It takes engineering graduates who have a decent GATE score.

Hence, if you have completed Engineering graduation, then you must ensure that you clear the GATE exam which is conducted by IITs. This score is utilized by most of the PSUs in the recruitment process.

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and those who clear this exam will have clear advantage in getting a government engineering job. Therefore, you must try your best to clear this exam, so that you can apply for job in these PSU companies.

GATE qualified can also apply for admission in M.Tech course with stipend which is sponsored by AICTE. Also GATE score will help you in getting JRF and Ph.D admission in your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?