7th February 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

New rules of School Service Commission?

Sir/Mam,
I Want To Know That The New Rules Of School Service Commission (13 RLST).
Pls Rply Details Of My Email Id-([email protected])......@

23rd March 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: New rules of School Service Commission?

I am now continuing my service as an Assistant School Teacher in Bengali last three and half years and now I desire to sit in SSC examination. I am H/Post Graduate in Bengali with B.ED - please inform me.
5th April 2015, 11:45 AM
mohitvats86

The West Bengal School Service Commission Act,1997 is made for Recruitment of Assistant Teacher and Headmaster/ Headmistress in recognized Non-Government aided Schools in West Bengal.
The State Government later decided that the Non-Teaching posts like Librarian, Clerk, Laboratory Attendant, Peon, Night Guard, Matron should also be recruited through this Commission. This is the new rule of School Service Commission.
The website for more information is http://www.westbengalssc.com/sscorg/wbssc/home/
1st September 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

me biswanath,a candidate of english(h) need syllabus or question patern please send this in my email address [email protected] i want to know whether it will be a mcq question or 2 marks question
19th October 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a clerk of a madrasah from 2013. Now I have selected for the personality test of ssc clerk. If I am selected for the post how can I continue my service?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?