7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Is non-creamy layer certificate of 2004 valid now? What is the process to renew it?

Hello Everybody, I have a non-creamy layer certificate of 2004, but when I am going to admission my single daughter at Kendriya Vidyalaya that they told me to renewal. At the year of 2004 it process is totally offline process. So i request you to all the procedure for offline renewal. So, kindly mail me at [email protected].
Regards
Debajit

8th July 2017, 11:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is non-creamy layer certificate of 2004 valid now? What is the process to renew it?

The validity of the OBC Non Creamy Layer certificate is only for one year. OBC certificate has to be renewed each year.

Only candidates whose father or parents annual income is less than 4.5 lakhs will get OBC Non creamy layer certificate.

One can renew the certificate by applying for it at the district office of one's city or district. For that, one should deposit the income certificate along with the application to renew the certificate. Normally new certificate is issued within two weeks of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?