12th March 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in MHT-CET without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being an OBC candidate?

Hello Sir,
Can I appear in OBC quota in MHT-CET, without providing Non Creamy Layer certificate? I have a caste certificate but now Non Creamy Layer certificate.

14th March 2016, 04:00 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in MHT-CET without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being an OBC candidate?

If you have the caste certificate showing yourself as an OBC candidate, you can appear in the examination under that particular provisions and can very much avail the benefits.
14th March 2016, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in MHT-CET without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being an OBC candidate?

Reservation is provided to OBCs who are under non creamy layer. Hence, you need to have the certificate during document verification for getting admission and availing reservation.

If you are just having caste certificate of OBC then you might not be eligible because they don't know whether you are from creamy layer or non creamy layer.
14th March 2016, 08:39 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can show your Caste certificate and can opt for MHT-CET examination, there is no issue in it. Caste certificate is very much accepted in the examination mentioned above.

However, if they emphasis for some other certificate, then you will have to provide it as you will be left with no choice.
1st May 2016, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir ,I have obc caste certificate and also have caste validation certificate but I don't have ncl certificate , will I be considered as obc and will they give me reservation?
11th March 2017, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have obc certificate, but i am not Non-Creamy Layer, can I apply as OBC candidate for MH-CET?
31st May 2017, 08:57 PM
Harshal R. Umathe

You can appear in MHT CET without your Non creamy layer certificate .

This certificate is required only at a time of admission for graduation .
25th January 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have caste certificate and caste validation certificate also but i choose option no for non creamy layer for cet exam 2018, now may i submit ncl at the time of admission
10th March 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

can i take the benefit of reservation only with OBC certificate and without NCL?
15th March 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i get the benefits of NT(C) category i have caste certificate and caste validity but dont have non creamy layer certificate. For MHCET? WILL I GET ADMISSION IN RESERVED CATEGORY?
23rd March 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What if I don't have caste validity certificate while applying for Mht-CET 2019 .Will I get reservation?
I applied for caste validity certificate but I will get it after month.
30th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I have obc certificate, but my income is greater than 8 Lakhs, can I apply as OBC candidate for MH-CET?
12th January 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm from ST cast but I don't have non creamy layer certificate can I register to mht cet or not?
Is non creamy layer certificate compulsory for ST cast for registration of cet
19th March 2020, 01:30 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes,you can register with your caste certificate and can receive all the benefits and also the rules and reservation
You can also submit the non creamy layer certificate later
17th July 2020, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am obc candidate but my parents annual income is more than 800000Rs. So can I put my caste obc in application form of CET!?
26th September 2021, 04:12 PM
Minal F

No,You can't appear in MHT- CET without Non- Creamy Layer .Non- Creamy Layer is compulsory at the time of document verification to get the benefit of reservation.
22nd March 2022, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have cast certificate cast validity certificate but not non creamy layer certificate. I filled form with non creamy layer not applied. Can I get benefits of obc when I submit this document while verification of doc.
pls confirm
9th June 2022, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

My father income is more than 8 lakh, so I can't get NCL certificate,but I have caste validity certificate, can I get the benefit of OBC reservation in my cet admission
10th June 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have caste certificate and caste validity certificate but not have non creamy layer certificate, can I get admission on basis of obc quota or should I transfer to general quota. My grouping marks is as per obc quota kindly guide
12th June 2022, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

At the time of form filling I have caste certificate and caste validity but no NCL certificate, so in form i give option not applied but now I get NCL CERTIFICATE,then can I get the benefits of OBC,if I show the NCL At the time of documents verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?