14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get OBC non creamy layer certificate for ITI admission?

I am Mayur and I have passed SSC exam this year. I want to do ITI and they have asked for my OBC non creamy certificate. Is my SSC certificate from my school enough instead of bonafide certificate for getting non creamy layer certificate? My father has expired and my mother's annual income is Rs.1,44,000/-. Please advise.

19th August 2016, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get OBC non creamy layer certificate for ITI admission?

OBC non creamy layer certificate is based in the income of the concerned family. You can get the certificate from nearby tehsil or notary with the help of income certificate of your father.
Your father's income is surely eligible for non creamy layer criteria. Just get the format of the certificate and get it certified by the concerned authority.
7th July 2017, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

I want to renew my obc certificate because my certificate is expired so how can i renew my obc certificate and what document are needs because am getting admision in polytechnic college in delhi
8th September 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I'm serving in government sector. My annual income is around 5.5 lacs. Could I get a non creamy layer SEBC certificate ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?