9th January 2012, 02:17 AM
priyabratparhi

How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

hello sir
i am now pursuing my 6th semester in electronics and instrumentation engineering at NIT Rourkela and i want to become a scientist in isro.so please tell me what early preparations i should take to achieve my goal.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  2. Mumbai University BE in Instrumentation Engineering 6th Semester Process Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to be a scientist in ISRO? I am a fresher of B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  4. What to do in order to join ISRO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. How to join ISRO after joining electronics and instrumentation engineering
  7. Which branch should I choose in Engineering to become a scientist in ISRO?
  8. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  10. What kind of post is available in ISRO for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student? How can I get job there?
  11. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  12. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. If i wish to join ISRO after M.Tech then in which branch should I M.Tech?
  15. Can I attend any recruitment if I have 3 standing arrears with 62.2% aggregate till 6th semester B.Tech course in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. Syllabus for ISRO scientist recruitment test for electronics stream
  17. Previous years Cutoff for ISRO Scientist/Engineering exam in Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
15th April 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

what are the qualifications to enter madras institute of technology?
What entrance exam should we clear?
27th July 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a Scientist in ISRO after pursuing 6th semester in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

how to become a scientist in isro after doing engineering in electronics and communications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?