18th April 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

Sir, Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  3. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  5. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  10. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?
  14. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  15. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completion of diploma in B.Sc Geophysics?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  17. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  18. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
18th April 2017, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow to get the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering course. There are various posts are available in ISRO, you have to look at the notifications in the website or in the newspaper. There is post like Technical Assistant (Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering), for the first class diploma holders in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized State Board or University. Candidates will be selected through a written test and interview. ISRO careers website link is given here Click Here
18th April 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?

There are some junior technical posts available at ISRO for diploma engineering holders. The vacancies are very rare and you need to apply only when there is a notification.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by ISRO.
22nd April 2023, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

What will be the syllabus for the ICRB exam for a Msc Physics candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?