25th November 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Pay package and salary offered to Scale 1 Officers in Banks? How much rent is given by banks in Mumbai?

Dear Members

Please give me correct information what is the pay package of Scale 1 officers in banks
What are the facilities offered
How much rent is given to Bank employees by banks who work in Mumbai

24th October 2014, 05:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay package and salary offered to Scale 1 Officers in Banks? How much rent is given by banks in Mumbai?

The salary of the scale-I officers will differ from one to another bank. Mostly the salary of Scale-I officers will be around 14,000 rupees and when all the allowances are added, it will be around 24000-32000 rupees.The allowances will include the following.
*Accommodation Allowance
*Medical Allowance
*Travelling Allowance
*Mobile Bill Allowance
*Newspaper Reimbursement
*Entertainment Allowance
*Canteen Allowance
*Pension contribution
These are the facilities which you can enjoy, for all these facilities allowances will be given to you, which will be included in your salary.

And the rent will be depend upon the Area, you are living and its distance from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?