25th November 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Which pension scheme will be counted after selection in Rajasthan Public Service Commission old or new?

I am working as a station master in indian railway.my appointed is 2003 under old pension skim. if i selected for rajasthan public service commission through proper channel, than which pension skim will be count in my service old or new. P.L. MEENA CHITTORGARH, RAJ.

24th October 2014, 05:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which pension scheme will be counted after selection in Rajasthan Public Service Commission old or new?

It will depend upon your decision. If you want to continue with your Old pension scheme, then you have to apply for the "Pension transfer" in railway department office, where you have worked previously. Then they will complete the necessary formalities and they will transfer your pension scheme to the department, where you are working now.
If you don't want to continue with the old scheme, then you can terminate the old scheme and you will get your money. And you can start new pension scheme at the new office freshly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?