25th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Vinita Rana

How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?

I have just completed 12th with 50.33% in pcm and 61% overall from CBSE board. I want to pursue Btech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut(UP), please suggest how can I apply for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do B.Tech from IIMT Ganganagar Meerut? I've completed 12th std with 50% marks in PCM from CBSE board
  2. How can I become a pilot after doing BCA from IIMT?
  3. Is IIMT engineering college Meerut a good college for B.Tech?
  4. How to do MCA from CCS University, Meerut? I have done 12th with PCm with 67% from UP board
  5. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  7. Is it beneficial to get admission in 12th from other Board if disqualified in 11th PCM CBSE?
  8. Is it possible to repeat 12th while pursuing his B.E when scored 65% marks in 12th CBSE exam with PCM?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to apply for 12th Mathematics Improvement exam of CBSE Board?
  10. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  12. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  14. How to apply for TES? I have scored 82% in PCM in CBSE board
  15. What should I do after completion of 12th Class in PCM from CBSE Board to become an IPS Officer?
  16. Can i repeat 12th with PCM from CBSE board in Hindi medium?
  17. Can a CBSE student apply for scholarship in 9th class? Model papers of 12th Maharashtra Higher Secondary Board PCM subjects? -- [New]
  18. College offering M.Pharma in Cosmeticology?
4th June 2015, 03:16 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for B.Tech in IIMT Ganganagar Meerut after completing 12th with 50.33% in PCM and 61% overall from CBSE board?

In IIMT Ganganagar Meerut Admissions are provided on the basis of merit list of JEE mains marks , you must have to appear in the JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) exam conducted by CBSE board , here i cannot say anything about merit list because it changes every year and no one can predict about this because it depends on many factors ,

But you can try in the college may be you will get admission in the college in B.tech , so visit the college and buy a prospects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?