9th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale of Executive Trainees in POSOCO?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale in POSOCO for Executive Trainee post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

10th June 2018, 08:39 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale of Executive Trainees in POSOCO?

Pay Scale of Executive Trainees of POSOCO:

The salary package offered for the post of Executive Trainees in POSOCO is as follows,

Duration of Training - 1 year period

>> Pay scale during training - Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/-

>> Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be absorbed as Engineers.

@ During Training - 8.6 Lakhs per annum

@ After Training - 15 Lakhs Per Annum

And on regularization, Compensation package includes, DA, Basic Pay, Prerequisite allowance like Performance related pay, cafeteria approach, quarters or HRA, Company leased accommodation, Group Insurance, Pension and Leave Encashment, Personal Accident Insurance..etc.,

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
10th June 2018, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale in POSOCO for Executive Trainee post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Selected candidates are placed in the pay scale of Rs 24,900 – Rs 50,500 during one year training period in POSOCO Executive Trainee post. The pay scales mentioned are subject to modification. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in POSOCO. The CTCs per annum during training the period is Rs 8.60 Lakhs and after training Rs 15.0 Lakhs. The POSOCO website link is given Click Here
11th June 2018, 09:00 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

POSCO has commenced application for recruitment of 64 posts of Executive trainee in Computer Science and Electrical branches.

Pay Scale of Executive trainees in POSCO :

Pay scale for both Electrical and Computer Science Executive Trainee post is same that is Rs. 24,900 to Rs. 50,500. This pay scale will apply during the 1 year training period.

Approximate Cost To Company per year will be :
  • Rs. 8,00,000 during training period
  • Rs. 15,00,000 after training period

For more details please visit POSCO Official Website : https://posoco.in/

Eligibility Criteria :
  • Candidate must be B.E. or B.Tech graduate in Computer Science or Electrical from any recognized university.
  • Age of candidate must be less than 28 years as on 31st July, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?