11th September 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible can I submit my regular basic graduation while doing my government job?

Hello, I am a government employ, and my query is when my job came I was already cleared my 1st year exam and I thought that I have to clear 3rd year till either my year was gaped so that i doing my graduation complete. So is it possible to do so

13th September 2021, 10:32 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Is it possible can I submit my regular basic graduation while doing my government job?

Yes, it is definitely possible to pursue a graduation course while doing your government job and you have to do correspondence degree course and take examination at your own convenience.
If you have qualification then all you have to do is apply for admission in a degree course in an Open University like Indira Gandhi National Open University.
14th September 2021, 09:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible can I submit my regular basic graduation while doing my government job?

If you want to pursue your graduation while doing your government job, that then you need to take permission from your department. The reason to tell your employer is when you pass out the graduation and will submit the degree certificate they will take objection and can even initiate disciplinary action.

You can find out any possibility to appear for the rest of the course privately so that you can attend the examinations as a private candidate which will not create a problem in the future.
14th September 2021, 12:42 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Once you get into a government job then you are not eligible to pursue regular course for any degree but yes you have choice and you can go for distant degree course.
You are eligible to pursue graduation but now you have to pursue the graduation through correspondence mode and there are so, many universities in our country that provide you this facility such as Indira Gandhi National Open University, Nalanda Open University, Annamalai University etc.
As you have already cleared your first semester examination as what I am guessing so, I would just want to tell you that now you cannot continue your regular degree course but you have to take Re -admission in any other University which offers correspondence degree course.
14th September 2021, 01:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Actually, it is not possible to pursue your graduation through regular mode if you are doing a government job because it is not permissible under the law but however, you can take admission in any Open University such as Indira Gandhi National Open University where you can complete your graduation.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Nalanda Open University

Vardhman Mahaveer Open University

TamilNadu Open University

Uttarakhand Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University
14th September 2021, 11:49 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes.possible. this is already in practice. This is possible where shift duty functions.

OR If you can not able to do shift duties.
You can join in DDE also, for remaining years, vide DDE Annamalai University DDE courses Pros.
15th September 2021, 10:56 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, It is not possible to submit my regular basic graduation while doing my government job.

If you are working for any organization and want to complete any degree simultaneously then it should be through distance learning mode.

You can't be at 2 places at the same that's why your degree will not acceptable or illegal.
15th September 2021, 08:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

See you can submit a application in your university and ask them for a distance graduation degree or you can seek permission that you will not attend the class but will attend the examination. In most of the govt job posts, you must be present in office (9AM to 5PM) so it is impossible for you to attend the college but yes if you can do preparation after job hours, you can pass in the graduation semester examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?