1st April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I submit my Graduation results to Government for getting a Government job?

Can I submit my Graduation results to Government for getting a Government job? What should be done for this now? I just need a government job and am not sure what are the formalities I have to follow. Please provide some guidance to me soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  2. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  3. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  5. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  6. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  7. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  8. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  9. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  10. Which Government exam I can apply while doing MBA graduation?
  11. Will I be able to get a Government job with 50% marks in Graduation?
  12. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  13. How to get government job after completing my PG from BNYS college?
  14. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  16. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  18. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
8th April 2015, 12:53 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Can I submit my Graduation results to Government for getting a Government job?

See there are many Government jobs with Graduation as Qualification .

~ For some jobs while applying for those , you need to submit Xerox of your Graduation marks certificates like your Provision certificate , CMM certificate , etc.

~ But , for most of the jobs , you need to provide your Documents before joining. Once you get selected for the post , you will asked to provide all your Documents for the Verification purpose.

For example , while applying for the Subinspector of police job in Police department , you need to provide the Xerox copies of your Graduation certificates along with the Application .

But most of the jobs , you need to provide your Documents when you get selected for the post.

Some of the Government jobs you can apply are ,

~ You can apply for the NCC Men or NCC Women in Indian army
Your age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only
You shouldbe a citizen of India

~ You can apply for the IBPS bank clerk and po exams to join in Banking sector.

~ You can apply for the RRB exam to join in Railway deaprtment

~ You can apply for the Subinspector post in Police department

~ You can apply for the Cds exam to join in defence services
9th April 2015, 07:56 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I submit my Graduation results to Government for getting a Government job?

When you have already thought of getting a government job to secure your future and career then you will have to follow a complete recruitment procedure and norms made to be in the government job then you can easily secure a very good and reputed job in government department and will be called a government employee.

But if you think that just submitting documents and results to the government will give you the job then you are not right because there are millions of students in India who have passed degree then PG and diploma and many other qualifications but still unemployed and why because they are not able to find a government job due to some problems that they are not getting qualified in written tests or interviews or other stages and not getting government job.

So you do not have to do that, just choose a way in which you want to get the job and I would say that find a better coaching center for preparation because if you will start preparation for any government job then you will automatically get idea for which type of jobs you should apply and what should you do to get the government job.

At coaching center you will see that hundreds of students are busy in preparation for getting a government job but still unable so you will see the idea then you may easily proceed to your way to get the job.

There are many type of government jobs are available such as Banking jobs, Railway Jobs, Insurance Jobs, UPSC civil service jobs, SSC jobs, teaching jobs etc. in which you can apply after completion of your graduation so choose a way or I would say that make a perfect target.

Suppose you choose SSC exams as your target to get the job then you have to work according to that and go to center and request them to keep in the batch of SSC then they will guide you how to qualify SSC exams and get the job.

If you want to enter the banking sector then you can easily get banking jobs by just qualifying written test and interview.

Subjects which are asked in various competitive exams :

Reasoning Ability, Mathematics, English language, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

So you have to work on all these subjects and learn much more to get the job.
15th April 2015, 08:25 PM
kunalroy89

You need to check employment news to know about govt job vacancies. Without vacancy why would any agency take submission of your documents.
Also check various govt organization websites as your state PSC website,UPSC,Railways,IBPS etc.
There are plenty of vacancies at Graduation level every year at several govt agencies.You need to look out for them as the competition is huge.
As you are posting this thread in an online forum,presumably you have access to internet. Visit the following sites to get knowledge about vacancies:
www.ibps.in
www.upsc.gov.in
Www.ssc.nic.in
These have current vacancies.Check out and apply and keep checking Employment News strictly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?