21st April 2011, 05:19 PM
vishal swarnkar

How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?

Sir,
I've completed Intermediate with Science group & now I want a Government job in Indian Railways

6th May 2011, 07:29 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?

Railway Job after 12th

Being 12th Science student opportunities are there in Indian Railways the largest recruiter in the whole world with a strength of more then 1 Million employees and growing.

A scheme naming Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA), was firstly introduced in 1927 during british reing for betterment of Railways in India and UK. From then till now SCRA is successfully running and employing candidates.

SCRA Scheme

After selection candidate will be trained for 4 years under Railways at BITS, Mesra or Ranchi (One of the TOP and Reputed Engineering Deemed to be University). After successful completion of training candidate will be warded a B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) degree from same BITS. After that candidate will be absorbed as Indian Railway Services of Mechanical Engineers as an Officer. One more thing during 4 years long training and study student will also be paid stipend of about 7000 - 74000 + Medical benefits etc.

Eiligibility: Candidate must be 12th passed with 1st class or 2nd class and must have studied Mathematics as one of the main subject and either Chemistry or Physics also.

Candidates having B.sc (MAthematics) are also eligible provided they have studied Chemistry or Physics in there graduation.

Age Limit:
Candidate must be minimum 17 years old and maximum 21 years old before 1st august.

Selection: will be based on All India Entrance, which would be of CBSE pattern. Which is conducted by UPSC.

For your referance I have attached the latest notification of SCRA 2011 which will provide you complet details regarding this scheme. Kindly find the attachment below.

Regrads
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SCRA2011-E.pdf(99.9 KB, 648 views)
6th May 2011, 12:49 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?

For this you have to apply for SCRA .

The Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam is conducted every year to
select a students in their Railway Operations.

They provide training at ,Jamalpur Workshop, and for one year in United Kingdom.

The selected candidates were required to appear in the Mechanical Engineering Degree
Exmination held by Engineering Council (London).

IMPORTANT DATES:

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS WAS::25.04.2011 (MONDAY)
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM IS::31.07.2011 (SUNDAY)

So it mean that you can not apply this year .

Eiligibility:

You must have 12th passed with Mathematics as one of the main subject and either
Chemistry or Physics also.

B.sc (MAthematics) students can also apply if they have Chemistry or Physics in there
graduation.

You should be between 17 to 21 years .

For more information::http://www.upsc.gov.in
12th May 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Have Completed B.com In Fatima college affiliated by Madurai Kamaraj University
I Have Completed Dcfa And 1 yr Training in govt organisation I want govt job
16th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

i am inter mpc pass 50 persent railway jobs
16th May 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th science in 2011 but my result in waiting.so l want to know that what can i do to get gov.job in railway
26th May 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

sir i am studying in s.y.bsc special subject maths and physic so i want goverment job in maharastra only so sir i reqest you to please suggest me that what i should to do
3rd June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any oppurtunity for civil engineering students
13th June 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i had completed my 12th in 2010 and now i am doing b.com 1st year and i want some kind of job in railway if any vacancy for me so just inform me my no is 09622378090
16th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th science passed out & i want govt job in railway
17th June 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

HOW I GET Government job in indiAn railway i am doing my degree engineering e.c?
19th June 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I came to know that form of scra will appear only once in two years. Is it true
6th July 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Now how to get job in Indian Railways for 10th passed in 2001 student
10th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get ajob now i have completed 12science in first divison with 370 marks out of 600 and also taken math physics chemestry more than 50 mark each out of 100
15th July 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to get into the Indian railways and presently i m in ty bcom pls suggest me. how can i get a job in I.R
17th July 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Railway ka vacancy haalfilhal me kab nikelega
9th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir I am 12th & FYBCOM passed out & i want govt job in railway .so plz forward form for which i am capable . Contact:9594497948 (nilesh)
9th August 2011, 06:25 PM
nilesh kumar mishra

Respected sir,my small brother had completed my 12th in 2010 and now i am doing b.com 2st year and he want some kind of job in railway if any vacancy for me so just inform him or me my no is 09594497948 / 9987225952 0r ([email protected])
10th August 2011, 01:45 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To get government job in Indian Railway after 12th,then you have to appear for SCRA exam.
This exam is conducted by upsc every year.

For details,then click here

See this attachment,for more information
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scra2011_eng.pdf(101.4 KB, 147 views)
12th August 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i had completed my 12th sci in 2010 first class and i want a job of a motorman in western railways so sir if my qualification is capable for this job just inform me on my no is 8097808303.
20th August 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me that scra ka form agli saal kab niklega
22nd August 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

sir im doing my b.tech 4th year in civil engineering. how can i get into indian railways. when the notifications will be released for group C exams?
8th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered deepak sah

Cool Re: How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal swarnkar View Post
Sir,
I've completed Intermediate with Science group & now I want a Government job in Indian Railways
B.sc. bio complet, computer dca cours .
8th October 2011, 11:36 PM
chandrakant131

HI
DEAR FRIEND AS FAR AS THE GOVERMENT JOBS IS CONSULT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN ANY GOVERMENT JOB YOU HAVE TO PREPARE WELL FOR THEM.
AS YOUR QUESTION TO GET JOB IN INDIAN RAILWAY AFTER 12th YOU HAVE TO WATCH ON NEWS PAPER AND BROWSE ON NET FOR LATEST RECRUMENT OF JOB IN RAILWAY.
BEST OF LUCK
9th October 2011, 12:34 AM
jevirsinh

Hello

After 12th science you can apply for SCRA in indian railway
SCRA stand for (Special Class Railway Apprentice)

The Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam is conducted by UPSC in every year to select a students in their Railway Operations.

Eiligibility:

Educational Qualification
You must have 12th passed with Mathematics as one of the main subject and either
B.sc (MAthematics) students can also apply if they have Chemistry or Physics in there
graduation.

Age limit
You should be between 17 to 21 years .
4th November 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i'm in bsc(bio ) final year and iwant to join railway what should i do?
7th November 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in Indian Railways after prousing B.A.final year ?
hi sir i'm in B.A.final year and iwant to join railway what should i do?
please inform me on my email : [email protected]
15th November 2011, 08:48 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

DEAR FRIEND AS FAR AS THE GOVERMENT JOBS IS CONSULT IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN ANY GOVERMENT JOB YOU HAVE TO PREPARE WELL FOR THEM.
AS YOUR QUESTION TO GET JOB IN INDIAN RAILWAY AFTER 12th YOU HAVE TO WATCH ON NEWS PAPER AND BROWSE ON NET FOR LATEST RECRUMENT OF JOB IN RAILWAY.
15th November 2011, 09:44 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

The Special Class Railway Apprentice (SCRA) exam is conducted by UPSC in every year to select a students in their Railway Operations.

Eiligibility:

graduation.

Age limit
You should be between 17 to 21 years.
15th November 2011, 09:46 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Eiligibility:

graduation.

Age limit
You should be between 17 to 21 years.
20th December 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a railway job after 12th pass in commerce or in arts
20th March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I'm azad and i have completed my intermediate course with 74% am i elgible for RRB and what ihave to do plzzzzzzz suggest me with some tips..
18th April 2012, 11:39 PM
JAGEDEEP

Iamcomplete my inter with 55% in mec so how to get a job in rrb
26th April 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm B.COM final year student,how can i get a job in railways?
26th April 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a TC job in railway?
12th June 2012, 01:18 AM
Akumarharsh

There is a lot of vecencies in this year in indian railway for all catagories in railways.If your are complete your 12th class and yor age is18+ then you are able for Rpf & ticket cleark and other .For RPF your hight requried is 170 cm,weight according to your hight ,chest 80cm with 5 increase.long jump 14 feet,and other .After that you complete your iti then you are able for more jobs like locopilate .
5th October 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have 12th science completed as secnd grade and my
ase limit is beetween 18-30 then i aply railway job
13th February 2013, 04:50 PM
karansingh patil

Post computer operator

karansingh patil;Sir,
I've completed b.c.a & now I want a Government job in Indian Railways[/QUOTE]
24th April 2013, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir,Iam B.COM final year student,how can i get railway job.
19th September 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in 10th standard iam study in diploma mechanical in final year to apply railway exams
12th November 2013, 05:54 PM
Mohammed abdul aleem.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal swarnkar View Post
Sir,
i have finished 12
2nd January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate with 83.9%. I have to get government job inrailway
25th March 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / mam Myself Naman Verma I went to join the Indian Railway. I have completed 12th class. I am doing the graduation from sol. I am a poor student . but I want to join the indian railway .give me answer. what should do ?
20th August 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

A pleasant day sir , l had completed my 12 standard from CBSE syllabus and l am from BIPC stream .ls there any job for me. And regarding my skills l am good at orating and can also good at announcements
I too have a RASHPATHI CERTIFICATE , which is signed by the president of India and my percentage in 12 is 81.2 percent.
28th December 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can a bharmacy student write these exams ?pls sir send to my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?