30th October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the government job in Railways if I am physically challenged?

I have passed HSC(Science) I am disable of hearing (Deaf) and i have disablilty certificate of government..Can i get to work in railway job ?? Plz reply plz? I just wanted to know the possibility and the type of job I can apply for? Looking forward to get the answers.

31st October 2015, 05:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job in Railways if I am physically challenged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed HSC(Science) I am disable of hearing (Deaf) and i have disablilty certificate of government..Can i get to work in railway job ?? Plz reply plz? I just wanted to know the possibility and the type of job I can apply for? Looking forward to get the answers.
Yes, you can apply for Indian Railway after completion of 12th standard.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th can also apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be 17 to 21 years.
31st October 2015, 11:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job in Railways if I am physically challenged?

Yes absolutely you are eligible to participate in the Indian Railway Exam. Besides this you will have age relaxation and job criteria for physically challenged people.

As I said above in general for almost all government jobs there is a Age relaxation as per government norms.

Age relaxation about 10 years.

You can apply for RRB Examination and through this you will be selected in Indian Railways. The selection process will be based on written exam and Interview.
15th November 2015, 04:37 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Yes, totally you are qualified to partake in the Indian Railway Exam. Other than this you will have age unwinding and work criteria for physically tested individuals.

As I said above as a rule for all administration employments there is an Age unwinding according to government standards.

Age unwinding around 10 years.

You can apply for RRB(Railway Recruitment Board) Examination and through this you will be chosen in Indian Railways. The determination procedure will be founded on composed exam and Interview.
18th October 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

After b.com government jobs for physically handicapped parson ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?