9th June 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited exam (Sales and marketing)

Please send me previous year question and answer papers of Coal India Limited exam (sales & marketing) as soon as possible. Email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?
  2. Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited for Sales and Marketing positions?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing? Any book to study for clearing Coal Sales and Marketing?
  4. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing
  5. Management Trainee Sales and Marketing papers of Coal India Limited
  6. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  7. Previous years question papers for Coal India Recruitment test in sales and marketing?
  8. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
  9. How can I get previous year papers of recruitment exam conducted by Coal India Limited?
  10. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  11. Previous year question papers for Coal India Limited
  12. Syllabus and previous years question papers for coal India limited exam?
  13. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Coal India Limited Exam for the position of Accountant?
  14. Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Previous years question papers of Coal India Limited?
  16. Previous question papers of Coal India Limited written examination?
  17. Previous years question papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee?
  18. Syllabus of Coal India Limited Management Trainee(Marketing)?
10th June 2017, 09:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited exam (Sales and marketing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me previous year question and answer papers of Coal India Limited exam (sales & marketing) as soon as possible. Email [email protected]
Below are the attachments of Coal India Limited question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt CIL Paper 1.txt(5.4 KB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude.pdf(32.8 KB, 116 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude-2.pdf(28.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: txt CIL Paper 2.txt(6.9 KB, 139 views)
10th June 2017, 05:03 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited exam (Sales and marketing)

Below I have attached some question papers, kindly have a look on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?