28th February 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ACS officer? What is the qualification and percentage required? I am a B.A student

I am a B.A student and i want to know how and what preparation do i need to make in order to become an ACS officer? What qualification and percentage is required?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage and qualification required for ACS examination?
  2. What is the qualification for ACS examination?
  3. Am I eligible fro IBPS after scoring 59% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  4. Where to get study material to prepare for ACS Officer Exam? When to get the Application forms for the Exam? Date of Exam and required age criteria for the Exam?
  5. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for PO exam after scoring 65% in MCA, 73% in graduation, 52% in 12th and 75% in 10th
  7. Minimum qualification and percentage required to become a CBI officer
  8. What percentage marks is required in B.Sc for applying post for customs officer in airports?
  9. Detailed Procedure to become an IPS Officer? Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for this position?
  10. What is the qualification required to become an IT officer?
  11. What are the qualification required to become a customs officer? Which entrance test to appear?
  12. Required percentage in B.Com to become IAS Officer?
  13. Required Qualification and Percentage of marks to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  14. Information about ACS? How good are the placements in ACS Pune?
  15. Required Qualification to become an RTO Officer?
  16. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  17. What is the qualification needed to become an IAS or IPS officer? -- [New]
  18. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
17th March 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an ACS officer? What is the qualification and percentage required? I am a B.A student

what is the qualification required for ACS exam?
29th April 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an ACS officer? What is the qualification and percentage required? I am a B.A student

I have done BA (simple) can i try for ACS or can i go for MA
30th April 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I think percentage is not mendatory but you must go through general knowlege books,current affair, and even u can take coaching for that.
5th September 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ACS officer? What is the qualification and percentage required? I am a B.A student
5th October 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, may I what is the age criteria and qualifications for serving Army to become police officer (ACS)?
( Presently completed 14 years in service to nation)
23rd December 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How to become an ACS officer? What is the qualification and percentage required? I am B. A student
12th January 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How can i be an acs officer from medical stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?