26th April 2018, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also.

1st June 2018, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment?

You can apply for RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment through online at RSMSSB official website http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/p...1;jbRgWtRe9q4= on or before 8th June 2018. The age criteria required to apply for RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment is 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
1st June 2018, 11:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment?

"RSMSSB Junior Assistant recruitment"

Candidates who have completed 12th Board Examinations along with a certification course in “O” or Higher Level, are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Assistant recruitment in "RSMSSB.
OR
Candidates must have passed 12th standard with Computer Application or Computer Science as one of the subjects.

=>How to apply:-
You have to fullfill the online application form with all required details which is available on the official website of "Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board" (RSMSSB)*I.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
2nd June 2018, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure and age criteria required to apply for RSMSSB Junior Assistant Recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to be eligible is as follows,

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 40 years

Age Criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019 and of course there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

Male (SC/ ST/ OBC) Domicile of Rajasthan - 5 years

In order to apply for this recruitment, you can start applying for this recruitment from the Apply link that is given below. You are required to apply for the recruitment on or before last date i.e., 8th June, 2018. And official notification is also given below for getting more details.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?