6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply in RSMSSB Assistant recruitment of this year. Can I know about the age relaxation which I get as I belongs to OBC reservation? Can i know the application fee also?

29th March 2018, 08:12 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

The age criteria for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment exam:

General candidate: 21 -35 years.

OBC candidate: 21-38 years.

SC/ST candidates: 21-40 years.

The cost of application fee for candidates of different category:

General candidate/OBC Creamy/Other state: Rs 450.

OBC Non creamy layer: Rs 350.

SC/ST candidate: Rs 250.
30th March 2018, 04:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation in RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment? Cost of application?

The eligibility criteria for RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Examination:

>>Candidate should have bachelor's degree in computer science or application or information technology or electronics and telecommunication engineering etc. Final year candidates of these stream can also apply.

>>There is three years upper age relaxation for candidates of OBC. The general age limit is 21-35 years. Upper age limit for OBC with relaxation is 38 years.
30th March 2018, 09:41 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Minimum age required to apply for this examination is 21 years as per 1st Jan 2019 and maximum age to apply for this examination is 35 years.

Relaxation in age will be provided as per notification of the govt. that is following :

3 years for candidates belonging to OBC Category and 5 years for candidates of SC and ST category but only for male candidates those who are local resident of Rajasthan state.

10 years upper age relaxation for women candidates of SC/ST/OBC of local Rajasthan

Women candidate of general category will get upper age relaxation of 5 years and other clarification is also given in the notice is that this examination could not be held in the past three years therefore 3 years extra upper age relaxation will also be provided to all category candidates of Rajasthan.

So finally you do not need to worry about it just go to the official website and apply for this examination and application fee of this exam is following :

General Category and Creamy layer candidates of OBC category - 450/- only

Non creamy layer candidates of OBC category of Rajasthan - 350/- only

SC/ST category candidates of Rajasthan - 250/- only and rupees 30 extra will have to be paid to E-Mitra of the Rajasthan who will fill up your application form means these 30 rupees will be paid by every single candidate of any category.
31st March 2018, 01:52 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

RSMSSB is Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.

According to its notification for Informatics Assistant recruitment:

General category student age limit is 21-35 years.

It is mentioned that OBC candidates will get three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates will get five years relaxation.

Age will be calculated on 1st Jan, 2019.
1st April 2018, 12:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for RSMSSB recruitment, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline studying Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as a subject from a recognized University can apply for RSMSSB Assistant recruitment.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years.

Cost of application In RSMSSB recruitment:-

For General/OBC: Rs 450
For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 350
For SC/ST: Rs 250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?