10th October 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?

I am Abhishek Baranwal and I want to know about the selection procedure in RSMSSB recruitment of Laboratory Assistant. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the selection procedure?

14th October 2016, 06:12 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?

RSMSSB which is stands for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board recently released the notification for 1896 lab assistant jobs in Rajasthan. Selection for these posts will be on the basis of written exam and personal interview. Rajasthan lab assistant written exam will be organized on 13.11.2016.
15th October 2016, 01:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?

Selection Process for the post of Laboratory Assistant in RSMSSB Recruitment:

The selection process for the post of Laboratory Assistant in RSMSSB recruitment is as follows.

>> RSMSSB lab assistant recruitment consists of the below mentioned rounds.

* Written Test

* Merit Test (Personal Interview)

* Document Verification

The minimum age required for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 ears as on 1st January 2017. The minimum qualification required for this recruitment is "12th Class" from a recognized university and you must have knowledge of Hindi in Devanagri Script and Rajasthan culture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?