21st April 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and age limit to apply in NIOS Junior Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for NIOS Junior Assistant recruitment. Can you please help me to know about the procedure to apply in the same recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit also.

23rd May 2018, 12:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in NIOS Junior Assistant recruitment?

In order to apply for Junior Assistant position in NIOS, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. Your age should not exceed 27 years. Reserved category candidates wll get age relaxation as per government norms. You must be an Indian citizen. Interested candidates can visit the official website (http://www.nios.ac.in) and download the application form. Then you have to fill all the details carefully and attach all the required documents and photographs. Now you have to send the application form with the required fees which you have to pay through demand draft in the favour of the "Joint Director" of the NIOS centre of your state.
24th May 2018, 03:49 PM
sree2244

Default Re: Procedure and age limit to apply in NIOS Junior Assistant recruitment?

Procedure: --
1.Senior secondary from a recognized Board
2.Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
3.Working knowledge of Hindi and English
Age limit: --
SC/ST : 5 Yrs
OBC : 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities : 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD : 15 Yrs
OBC PWD : 13 Yrs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?