19th April 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment?

Hello Sir, I have applied in CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

22nd April 2019, 04:17 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment?

The selection of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment 2019, depends upon the performance in the written examination. Candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a personal interview in which the final selection will be done.

Web: http//:www.csirhrdg.res
24th April 2019, 01:27 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment?

The selection procedure of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment is on the basis of written test followed by document verification.

There would be negative marking in the examination so you have to save your self from wild guesses.

The test will be held in 5 subjects, Mathematical science, Life sciences, earth, Physical sciences chemical sciences , Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary sciences.

The duration of the examination would be of 3 years and would be held in 2 sessions.

You can apply for the recruitment through http://csirhrdg.res.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?