25th October 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020

Dear friends, I want to apply for Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

29th October 2020, 11:07 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020 is Rs. 471/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.grse.in/.
29th October 2020, 07:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020 is given below.

1. Visit official website-
www.grse.in

2. Click on - 'Career section'.

3. Apply for position you are interested.

4. Now take a print out of application format .

5. Attach all required documents and put your signature on application form.

6. Now send this application form along with application fee to given postal address.
Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003

Candidate can send application through ORDINARY POST only within the due date of 27.10.2020.
30th October 2020, 03:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020:-

All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through GRSE website ( www.grse.in ) on or before 20 October 2020 and send the application form along with the required documents to the following postal address through ordinary post of on or before 27 October 2020.

Address:-

To post:

Box Number - 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 through ordinary post only within the due date of 27 October 2020 .

Application fee:-

General / EWS / OBC - Rs. 471
and Rs. 571 for all other posts.
SC/ ST / PWBD / International candidates: No fee.

You should make the payment via bank challan.
30th October 2020, 04:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020 is given below,

Name of the Company - Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Naval Architecture Supervisor

>> Please click on the "Apply Online" link that is given below.

>> There are two options available,
@ Fresh Candidates
@ Already Logged in Candidates

>> So click on Fresh Candidates link and start giving your basic details. Then click on "Already Logged in Candidates" link in order to complete the process.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
30th October 2020, 04:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020:-

> Interested candidates can apply for the garden reach shipbuilders and engineers limited recruitment in 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 27 October 2020. All persons have to submit application online through 'career section' of GRSE official website www.grse.in or on https://jobapply.in.grse2020. all persons are required to apply through online, take printout of auto generated field in application format, put their signature at designated places and send it along with GRSE copy of application fee challan and the relevant testimonials. In support of caste, date of birth, educational qualification, work experience if any.
31st October 2020, 12:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://www.grse.in/ before 20th of October 2020.

Cost of application -
For General/ EWS/ OBC - Rs. 471/-
For SC/ST/PWD/ Internal candidates - No application fee required
31st October 2020, 05:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to apply for Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Naval Architecture Supervisor recruitment 2020 is as follows.

• Visit link given.
https://jobapply.in/grse2020/

• Click on recruitment for Garden Research Shipbuilders & Engineers.

• Register yourself by giving all details.

• Login using user ID and password.

• Upload photo and signature.

• Pay application fee and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?