1st December 2011, 07:23 PM
s.swarnima

Can I give Lateral Exam for B.Tech(AIEEE) after pursuing B.Tech from other college?

sir can i give lateral exam for b.tech(aieee) even though i'm pursuing b.tech from other collg???????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Lateral Exam for B.Tech(AIEEE) after pursuing B.Tech from other college?
  2. Am I eligible for lateral entry exam for B.Tech in UP after pursuing diploma in mechanical
  3. How to prepare for B.Tech Lateral entry exams?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech(Lateral Entry)? I am pursuing Polytechnic III year
  5. Which exam to give to pursue a government job after B.Tech IT?
  6. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  10. How may I get admission through lateral entry in DTU for B.tech course? I am studying CSE from Delhi polytechnic
  11. Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year in NIT/IIT? I am pursuing B.Tech degree
  12. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  13. Is Karnataka State Open University approved by UGC?
  14. Any chance to get lateral entry in A reputed college after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering
  15. Lateral entry admission in B.Tech in Delhi technical University
  16. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  17. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  18. What are the top 10 engineering college in Delhi NCR? Is there a lateral entry entrance exam?
1st December 2011, 10:57 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I give Lateral Exam for B.Tech(AIEEE) after pursuing B.Tech from other college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.swarnima View Post
sir can i give lateral exam for b.tech(aieee) even though i'm pursuing b.tech from other collg???????

Complete Info On Lateral Entry Exams

AIEEE ( All India Engineering Entrance Exam) is conducted for admissions to B.Tech courses in various top level colleges of India..

Through AIEEE..you can get admissions only to the 1st year of B.Tech..

AIEEE is not a lateral entry exam for direct admissions to the 2nd year of B.Tech to any college..

If you appear in AIEEE even though you are pursuing your B.Tech from another college..then also you will get admissions to the 1st year of any other engineering college..and you will have to repeat the same procedure of counselling and admissions and all..

If you want to take direct admission to the 2nd year of another college..then you can appear for the lateral entry exam of your desired college..

Just contact the college you are interested in taking admission in and clear its lateral entry exam and you will be directly admitted to the 2nd year of that college..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
2nd December 2011, 02:32 AM
RIZAL AHMED

Default Re: Can I give Lateral Exam for B.Tech(AIEEE) after pursuing B.Tech from other college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.swarnima View Post
yeah u can.....one of my friend also did it.At first he was in nit durgapur ,now he is with me ,in nit silchar
4th January 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give Lateral Exam for B.Tech(AIEEE) after pursuing B.Tech from other college?

Sir,
Can i know the colleges that offer lateral entry to the students who want admission in 2nd year even though they are pursuing b.tech(1st year) from another college .
12th January 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i want know that AIEEE conduct lateral entry exam fpr direct admission in 2nd year after doing diploma engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?