5th August 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

Hello, I have heard that Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

8th August 2018, 10:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018?

In order to apply first of all you have to visit the official website and register yourself. Then enter your details and select the job position you want to apply for. Now fill up the online application form as per the instructions provided and upload scanned copy of your photographs, signature and documents. Now submit the form and pay the application fee. After that take a printout of the form for future use.

Web: http://www.indianbank.in/career.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?