22nd January 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant Office exam? Tips for preparation?

hello
how can i apply for recruitment exam
of Junior assistant office of kolkata
municipal srevice commission?
also tell me some preparation tips
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  2. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  5. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?
  6. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  7. Last ten years papers of Junior assistant municipal service commission exam?
  8. Sample question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. Examination date of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? From where I will download admit card?
  10. Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant sample question paper
  11. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  12. Date of result for Kolkata Municipal Corporation Junior Assistant Preliminary exam?
  13. Previous year papers of Junior assistant examination of Kolkata Municipal corporation?
  14. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  15. Syllabus and previous year papers of Kolkata municipal service commission exam?
  16. Judicial exam junior assistant post preparation tips?
  17. APPSC Junior Accountants Category-IV exam model papers
  18. When the examination of KMC Junior Assistant will held?
6th March 2015, 11:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant Office exam? Tips for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
how can i apply for recruitment exam
of Junior assistant office of kolkata
municipal srevice commission?
also tell me some preparation tips
waiting for your response
Every year the Kolkata Municipal Commission conducts exam to recruit person for various posts every year. Before you go to apply for the post you must satisfy the eligibility criteria which are as follows

-Candidates must hold a graduate degree from an acknowledged University with 50% marks in Degree Examination.

-Candidate age should be between 18 years to 37 years as on 1st January.
If you satisfy above criteria you can apply.

Procedure to apply:

-Log on to www.mscwb.org.
-Connect to the post you are applying for.
-Click on Apply Online.
-Fill all the particulars and then click on the Submit button.
-Next to registration and completion of data submission a chaplain will be generated.
-Take Print out of the Challan and make payment as mentioned above.

Tips for preparation:

-Budget your time realistically
-Allot the study time into numerous adaptable study sessions
-Split the course material into small sections and allocate them to the study sessions
-Set clear and detailed goals for the study sessions
-Prioritize to safeguard that material weighted more heavily in the exam gets sufficient study time
-Take into account your familiarity with the material and the difficulty level
-Don’t make the learning sessions too long
-Study periods should have enough diversity in terms of topics and activities to prevent dullness and loss of effectiveness.
-Avoid cramming before the exam; and
-Don’t forget to include regular breaks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?