25th January 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get Government Job when doing 1st year of college?

I m Tanushree Chatterjee&read in 1st yr hns SNSK.

Want a Government job!So i how prepared fr the job??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get bank or government job? I have passed B.Com 1st year
  2. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  3. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  4. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  5. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  6. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  7. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  9. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  10. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  11. What should I do to get a government job? I am studying in 1st year
  12. Will i get job in IT companies as i have less average.
  13. Can I change my college after completing 1st year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Fee structure of MBBS 1st year course in Solapur government medical college?
  15. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  16. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  17. How to get a Government Job being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Sc in Animation?
  18. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
7th March 2015, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get Government Job when doing 1st year of college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m Tanushree Chatterjee&read in 1st yr hns SNSK.

Want a Government job!So i how prepared fr the job??
In the first year you can’t able to apply for the government job. But you can apply in your final semester.

The selection Process into the government job is done based on the examination which is public for every government sector, which is taking part in this recruitment criterion.

The examination is conducted for the selection procedure and upon the selection of these written examination you will be called for the Interview.

-After the selection of the Interview round you will be employed.
-Some eligibility criteria which are required for appearing for this examination are as follows
-You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not exceed the age of 30 years
-you should have completed the Bachelor degree or the Graduation in any of the disciplines of studies.

So if you have above eligibility criteria you may get government job based on your performance in the written examination and interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?