6th March 2018, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in MPUAT Project Assistant recruitment 2018?

Hello everyone, I want to know that how I can apply in MPUAT recruitment 2018 for the post of Project Assistant? Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

1st April 2018, 11:12 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply in MPUAT Project Assistant recruitment 2018?

There are two types of project assistant recruitment have been announced by MPUAT and if you want to know just about the eligibility then you should know that two posts of project assistants are recruited for electrical department and one post of project assistant is recruited in Department of Designer Health Foods and their promotion.

To apply for electrical department project assistant post you should have completed a bachelor's degree in engineering with electrical as special subject means BE or B.Tech in electrical engineering from a recognised university.

To apply for Department of Designer Health Food and their promotion among rural women for prevention and management of non-communicable diseases in Department of Food science and nutrition at college of home science Udaipur you must have completed :

A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any other equivalent qualification so if you are graduate then you can apply for this post and if you have degree in electrical engineering then you can apply for both the posts.

For more information about this recruitment you must visit at the official website of MPUAT and go to recruitment section and here is the link. https://www.mpuat.ac.in/
3rd April 2018, 12:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To appear for MUPAT project assistant recruitment, you have to visit the venue at the below given address and appear for an interview and should carry your bio data, educational certificates etc with photographs. The selection will depend upon the performance in the interview and you may have to appear for a written examination for the selection.

Address: Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Pahada, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001
4th April 2018, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for MPUAT Project Assistant Recruitment 2018:

Basically there is no certain procedure to apply for this MPUAT Project Assistant Recruitment. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted and you are required to attend it directly by carrying the required documents. Here is the details information of this recruitment,

>> A walk-in-Interview is conducted to engage the contractual Project Assistant in the Research Projects at DOR, Udaipur on 8th March, 2018 at 10:30 AM. This engagement will be purely on contractual basis and can be terminated at any time without any notice.

>> No TA/ DA shall be admissible for attending the Interview.

>> Candidates must bring a signed copy of Bio-data, Degree certificates and NET certificate along with the photograph.

>> Hence, you are required to attend the venue directly by taking the required documents and you may go through below link for more details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?