9th June 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, I have applied for IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment of 2018. I want to know the selection procedure in this recruitment as this is one of the most renowned recruitment in India so I don't want to take risk. Please let me know asap.

11th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?

The selection process of an Assistant Manager in Regional Rural Banks consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

>> Preliminary Round

>> Mains Exam

>> Interview

>> Language Proficiency

>> Final Allotment

Generally, the selection process is done based on the marks obtained in Mains Examination and Personal Interview. Preliminary Round is just a qualifying in nature and hence make sure you score well in Main Examination and Personal Interview. You can get the detailed examination pattern of prelims and mains exam from the official notification that is given below.

Click here to Apply

Click here for Official Notification
11th June 2018, 10:49 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure in IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager recruitment 2018?

Selection procedure of IBPS RRB VII Assistant Manager post : There will be following stages in selection of candidates applying for Assistant Manager post in RRBs :

Preliminary Examination : There will be two subjects in preliminary examination which are Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude and each subject contains 40 objective type questions for 40 marks means 80 questions from both subjects for 80 marks and candidates will be given 45 minutes to solve this prelims exam.

Mains Examination : All candidates qualified in preliminary examination by securing minimum required marks will be allowed to appear for mains exam and this exam will consist following subjects :

>> Reasoning Ability - 40 questions for 50 marks
>> Quantitative Aptitude - 40 questions for 50 marks
>> General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks
>> English/ Hindi Language - 40 questions for 40 marks
>> Computer Knowledge - 40 questions for 20 marks

Total number of questions will be 200 for 200 marks and candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in every subject and over all as well then only they will be considered eligible for interview process.

Interview Process : All candidates qualified in Mains examination will be called for interview process of one level where candidates have to perform better for the job and if they clear interview then final merit list will be prepared by the board and candidates securing higher marks in mains exam and interview will be selected for the job as per availability of vacancies.

Finally I would say that if you are confident and sure of your study and other preparation then you must go ahead and clear every stage with confidence and do not worry about selection procedure, it is going to be easier than you have thought.
15th June 2018, 11:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The examination will be conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

There is relaxation in cut off marks for reserved category.

Preliminary examination will be conducted in August.

For syllabus and detail information visit at www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?