16th April 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get placed in Indian Navy?

Dear Sir

I have completed my graduation from commerce stream and i want to joint indian navy so can u please share the Procedure to get placed in indian navy ?
My mail Id Is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get placed in Indian Navy? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy having secured 48% in 12th?
  3. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completing HSC?
  4. How may I know about recruitment procedure for dentists post in Indian Navy?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in Indian Navy? I am studying in 12th with PCM subject
  7. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  8. Procedure to apply for Indian Navy? Last date for the submission of forms for this?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  11. Jobs in Indian Navy for EEE graduates? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for officer grade jobs in Indian Navy?
  12. Can I join Indian Navy being a Girl pursuing B.Tech in CSE? What is the procedure for this?
  13. Is it important to pass all the sections of the SSC exam separately?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after passing commerce? Procedure to join it?
  16. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  18. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy? Requirements for it?
17th April 2014, 08:55 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get placed in Indian Navy?

After completing graduation in commerce you can't apply for Indian Navy examination because to apply for this examination the candidate must have a Mathematics or Physics as mandatory subjects in 12th or graduate level examination. Being commerce stream candidates you are ineligible to apply for this examination. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate must have a completed B.Sc with Physics or Mathematics or Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

But you have a opportunities to enter defence services if you are wiling to join defence than you can apply for Indian Army examination. You can join Indian Army through CDS, Engineering Entry, NCC Entry, Post Graduate Entry and SSC Recruitment. Minimum Qualification to apply for Indian Army, the applicant must have a completed graduate degree course with any desire subject of recognized University and must have a minimum 19 years of age at the time of appearing for Indian Army Examination.
19th April 2014, 09:40 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get placed in Indian Navy?

You have mentioned that you have complete your bachelor degree in B.Com and you don't have considered your intermediate marks and stream. So that I am clearing you properly about what you have questioned in the forum. You don't have also considered any secured in percentage of marks in your qualification.

Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been questioned. I am sorry to say you that you can not apply job in Indian navy . Because the post of Indian navy are recruited only for intermediate level post only. Eligibility criteria for Indian navy are your age must not above 17.5 years it means your age must under 16.5 to 17.5 years. You are also have male candidates because female candidates can not apply for Indian navy.

You also complete your intermediate in science subjects you must have physics, chemistry, biology in your optional subject and you have secured above 70 percentages of mark with the sum of physics, chemistry, biology subjects unless you are not eligible for Indian navy examination. You must have unmarried person to apply for the post of Indian navy because married candidates are not allowed to apply for Indian navy examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?