12th October 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?

I am currently doing Bsc(IT).Can I join Indian navy?If yes then what is the procedure.My email address is [email protected] help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  2. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  4. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  5. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  6. Detailed procedure and instructions to join Indian Navy for B.E. candidate?
  7. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  8. Exam for women to join Indian Navy? Criteria and selection pattern?
  9. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years?
  10. How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year of BE?
  11. How can I join Indian Navy being a candidate having Color Blindness?
  12. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy?
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary with commerce?
  14. How can I join Indian Navy being a B.Com 2nd year student?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  16. What are the useful courses in Navy to do being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  17. How should I apply for Indian Navy pursuing final year of B.Com course? When will be the date of exam for this? Am I eligible to join Indian Navy with a height of 4'8"?
  18. Can i join Indian Navy directly after completing apprentice? -- [New]
12th October 2011, 12:31 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently doing Bsc(IT).Can I join Indian navy?If yes then what is the procedure.My email address is [email protected] help me.
dear friend,

Yes you can easily join to the INDIAN NAVY.I think at first you please complete your graduation and then you can apply for it.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indiannavy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?