7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CBI after BSc in computer application

I’m complete 12th this year. I have applied for BSc in computer application. I am very interested in CBI work. I'm a Muslim. What's a procedure to apply for this. Please tell me.

8th July 2017, 10:21 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI after BSc in computer application

To be a CBI officer you have to give CGL exam which is conducted by SSC. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to give this exam. Age limit for this exam is in between 20 to 28 years. After completion of your graduation you can apply for this exam on the official website of SSC. Thanks
8th July 2017, 10:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI after BSc in computer application

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for entrance exam like Civil Services examination or SSC CGL is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for CBI examinations.

You can not apply for these entrance examinations after senior secondary board examination. You need to pursue bachelor's degree to apply for this exam. SSC CGL examination is conducted for Sub Inspector post in CBI and for senior posts, you can apply for Civil Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?