26th November 2016, 01:18 PM
novdeep

Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech and after completing it I want to join the CBI so I want to know am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

28th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join CBI Department after completion of B.Tech:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to join CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) department after completion of B.Tech. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed "Graduate Degree" or "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required to be eligible for joining CBI is "20 years" and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years.

>> As you are doing CBI, I am sure you are certainly eligible to join CBI department.

>> CBI department issues official notification for filling up several posts. So you are required to apply for those recruitment's whenever notification gets released. You are required to qualify the rounds one by one in order to get finally selected.
28th November 2016, 10:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI?

Yes, you are very uch eligible to appear for CBI examination as the minimum eligibility criteria is such that the candidate should have a minimum qualification of graduation from a recognized university.

Candidate's minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years at the time of applying for the examination.

Therefore, you can very much apply for the examination with the qualification you have.
29th November 2016, 12:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by novdeep View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech and after completing it I want to join the CBI so I want to know am I eligible to join CBI after completing B.Tech? What is the procedure to join the CBI? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
No, you are not eligible CBI entrance exam.

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University with any discipline are eligible for CBI entrance exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Procedure for CBI entrance exam:-

1)SSC CGL Tier I
2)SSC CGL Tier II
3)Medical Test
4)Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?