4th April 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to join CBI for Computer Application Diploma and BCA graduate?

Hello Sir
I am Shabaaz Ahmed and I have done BCA and also Diploma in Computer Application. Can I join CBI? What are the requirements to join CBI? And what the procedure to join CBI.

6th April 2015, 11:06 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to join CBI for Computer Application Diploma and BCA graduate?

Q : Can I join CBI?

Yes, being a BCA graduate you can join CBI.

Q : What are the requirements to join CBI?

Educational Qualification : Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any recognised university in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage criteria.

Age Limit :Age of candidate must be from 20 to 25 years. Age relaxation is provided to reserved category as per government norms.
For OBC : 3 years
For SC/ST : 5 years

Q : what the procedure to join CBI.

First of all you have to clear Combined Graduate Level Exam exam conducted by SSC.

Written exam carries 400 marks. There will be 2 papers for the test.
First paper will be General Test. This paper includes :
  • 50 questions from General Intelligence and Reasoning
  • 75 questions from General Awareness
  • 75 questions from Numerical Ability

Time allotted for this paper is 2 hours.

Second Paper will be of English Language. It include question on Language Comprehension and Communication
It consists of 200 marks and Time allotted for it is 2 hours.

After clearing Written exam candidate have to clear Physical Fitness round.

Physical Standard is as follows :

For male candidates:

Height :
For general category : 165 Cm
For reserved category : 162.5 Cm

Eye Sight:
6/6 right eye, 6/12 left eye, 6/9 both eyes

Chest :
For general category : (Unexpanded) 77 cm, (Expanded) 82 cm
For reserved category : (Unexpanded) 76 cm, (Expanded) 81 cm

This round carries 100 marks

Interview : After passing both the rounds candidate have to face Interview round.
6th April 2015, 01:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to join CBI for Computer Application Diploma and BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I am Shabaaz Ahmed and I have done BCA and also Diploma in Computer Application. Can I join CBI? What are the requirements to join CBI? And what the procedure to join CBI.
Procedure for CBI entrance exam:-

1)SSC CGL Tier I
2)SSC CGL Tier II
3)Medical Test
4)Personal Interview

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate Level preliminary exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.

Age criteria :-

(i) Assistant Grade & Sub Inspectors in CBI –
Age between 20 - 27 years.
(ii) Inspectors of CE / IT & Divisional Accountants/Auditors/ UDCs –
Age between 18 - 27 years.
(iii) Sub Inspectors in Central Police Forces –
Age between 20 and 25 years.

SSC CGL 2015 Important Dates:

Date of Issue of SSC CGL 2015 Notification - 14th March, 2015

Last date of receipt of Applications - 13th April, 2015

Date of SSC CGL 2015 Examination - 14th June, 2015 and 21st June, 2015

You can apply CBI exam through CGL exam so you can apply online through www.ssconline.nic.in/
7th April 2015, 01:10 PM
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
Its good to read you that you are interested to join CBI. CBI stands for Crime Branch For Investigation. To join the CBI the following eligibility are required.

1. You must be graduate from recognized university.
2. Your age must be between 21 to 27 (without Age relaxation)
3. You must be citizen of india.
4. You must to willing to work in different places in India.

Procedure :
1. You have to prepare for competitive examination.
2. For officer level entry you have to qualify UPSC
3. Another way of Entry is SSC Graduate level exam.
4. You have to clear all the examination and interview.
5. after all then according to your preference you get the Job.
7th April 2015, 01:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join CBI as you have completed your graduation. CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation which is an agency that detects crime and helps to solve cases.

The requirements needed to join CBI are as mentioned below:-
-The candidate who is applying for the exam must be a citizen of India.
-The candidate age at the time of applying for the exam must be atleast 20 years.
-The candidate should have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% of marks.

The procedure to join CBI are following:-
-The candidate must have to clear the UPSC exam to join CBI.
-The exam process comprises of written exam,physical test and personality interview.
8th April 2015, 12:19 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

For your kind notice, CBI - Central Bureau of Investigation do not conduct open recruitment examination for any lower or higher post because employees and officers in CBI are recruited through limited department exams and most of the time, those candidates who have been in defense services and administrative services are recruited in CBI to work therefore you will have to start from the lower position.

You should apply for jobs in Army and become officer or major of higher rank because as per the information, Officers in CBI are hired from Army who have a great record.

Another way to join CBI is prepare for Police service examinations and become IPS Officer and if you are working well with fine record then you can be promoted to CBI as an Investigation Officer.

IB - Intelligence Bureau conduct ACIO - Assistant Central Intelligence Officer executive Grade II examination every year so you should apply for this examination and get the job in IB and enter the intelligence services as well because this may be right option as you want to enter CBI.

Only graduation is required to apply for these exams so you must apply.

For higher posts in CBI, Police Inspectors of IPS/ IG rank are recruited for higher investigation services so you should apply for UPSC IAS examination and prefer IPS post as your priority and qualify the exam and interview then become IPS Officer and get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?