3rd November 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Delhi Metro as a Mechanical Engineer?

I am a student of mechanical engineering and i want to do job in metro. So please tell me the procedure to join DMRC as a Mechanical Engineer?

4th November 2015, 11:27 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join Delhi Metro as a Mechanical Engineer?

First of all I appreciate your willingness for working as Mechanical Engineer in Delhi Metro. Yes definitely, you can join it.

Following are the details regarding this:

Name of the post: JE Mechanical

Eligibility: student must possess a diploma in mechanical engineering. The student who possesses B.Tech degree can also apply for this post.

Selection Process: The selection process consist of written exam, interview followed by Medical fitness.

**You will be happy to know that the notification for filling the online form has been published.

Last date for filling the online form: 25th November 2015

If you want to know more such as age, medical fitness criteria then you can go through the detailed advertisement which I am providing to you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dmrc.pdf(539.6 KB, 80 views)
5th November 2015, 02:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Delhi Metro Railway Corporation recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Station Controller, Officer assistant, Junior Engineer, Train collector, Mechanical engineer etc.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 18-28 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidate should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written exam.

* Personal Interview.

* Medical test.

As you are studying the Mechanical stream in engineering, you can apply for the post of Junior engineer.
5th November 2015, 11:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered in the month of May during the year 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956.

Whenever there is vacancy for the mechanical engineer then you can apply for th e job.

You have to fulfill some eligibility constraints for getting access to DMRC.

Eligibility for DMRC :

** Age must ranges from 18 years to 28 years.

** You must have to complete your graduation with minimum 60% from any recognized university.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion, medical examination, skill test & interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?